Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snow day





Yesterday Alex had a snow day. It was also Jens first day back at work. I had a crash course in "parenting two kids". :) It is true what they say that two are harder than one. LOL It was fun though. Here are a few pictures of the day. Our neighbors were so nice to call and invite Alex out sledding with them for a while. Thank you! He had a ball. We also went to a friends for a while and he got to play over there. Today he is at school and Anika and I went to the Bank to visit Daddy and his friends. Tomorrow we are going to school to see big brother Alex and his friends. It has been a busy and good week. Sleep issues are getting much better!! Yea Anika! Alex got to sleep all night last night and he was so surprised this morning when he woke up. Take care
Tracy

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Glad that your sleep issues are getting better. Anika and Alex look so happy together. Happy Valentine's Day!

Bobbi said...

Alex, glad you are getting some sleep. It is such a good thing!! Looks like you had lots of fun in the snow.

Love the pic of Anika sleeping. I am a sucker for sleeping babies!!

Steph said...

Oh my gosh!! Alex and Anika are just perfect, perfect, perfect. My eyes are tearing just looking at the joy in their smiles. What a blessing!! Soooo happy for you!!

Kimberly said...

I love the pics!

You've been tagged. Check out my blog for the details (if you haven't already been tagged).

Donna said...

Ohmygosh! That first picture of Anika smiling is so breathtakingly beautiful!! I think I could stare at her all day long! You've got to give us a video of them in action!!

And as requested before, we'll take some of the white stuff, puh-leeze! What fun!

Emily said...

Aren't snow days the best?!

Looks like Anika and Alex are TOO perfect togrther. I am sure you are enjoying every second!

Emily

Victoria and Joe said...

The kids are amazing. I can never get over all that hair. SHe is so precious!