Monday, February 11, 2008

Brother and Sister at last!







I think watching Alex and Anika together has been the most joy I have ever had. I know that they will not always get along this perfectly but really the past few days have been amazing. The love goes both ways. Alex has been nothing short of stellar and always wants to play with and help his "baby sister" . Anika let out a squeal of joy when she saw him walking from the bus today. She looks for him at all times. It is amazing the positions she puts herself in to try and keep him in sight. If she fuses the tinyist bit he asks what is wrong and what we can do for her. WOW so far the 5 year age difference is working out great. Alex's only complaint has been that "she is so loud at night" I can not say that I blame him. Sleep has not come easy here the last few days. We are working on that... Thanks for all the comments, emails and love.
Tracy

9 comments:

Donna said...

Wow! Breathtaking! They look so cute and happy together!

Bobbi said...

Glad Alex is doing well. The age difference is good. THey are helpful and great entertainment.

My girls still complain about Reese being loud--during the day!!! He does pretty good at night. But, I remember the days....I mean nights.

Cindy said...

They look so adorable and happy together. Sorry about the sleep issues but it gets better.

Anonymous said...

They both look soooo happy! Hope you get some sleep soon!

Amy said...

You have a beautiful family!

Bobbi said...

No, I have not heard yet. I keep checking her blog. Hopefully soon. I am so excited for her too!! Also, you as well. Congratulations again!!

Victoria and Joe said...

They are so perfect.. Enjoy every bit of it.

Emily said...

Oh, I knew they'd be the bestest of friends right away! Cute...

As for the sleep- I hope it comes soon! It will get better! :-)

Emily

Beth said...

Alex, You are a love. No one really likes to be woken up at night, even if it is the baby sister they have been waiting and waiting for! We are so happy to see the two of you together having so much fun! Sam is trying to figure it all out right now, too.
Have fun with that beautiful little sister of yours!
Beth and fam.