Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My first movie.

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 10/3/07


This is a movie with some pictures from last spring and summer. I am feeling so sentimental these days. I think I will be making more of these in the days to come. Time to go get Kboy off the bus. :) I am finding that since we don't have nearly as much time together as before the time we do have is better in a lot of ways. We are both excited to see each other and we have more quality time. Don't get me wrong it is not ALL great but somehow more intense. There are times when we are still on each others nerves. I am just wondering how things will go once Anika is added to the mix. We are getting used to this "new normal" and then in a few months it will be changed majorly again. Have to run the first bus just came by. :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

WOW Tracy- your son is SO handsome! He truly looks so happy. I bet you can't wait to have Anika at home! :-)

Emily

Beth said...

That was so fun to watch. It made me remember how much fun it is to be a mom of a 5 year old boy... aren't they fun!?!! Very cute.

Steph said...

Your son is soooo cute!! I love that big smile!!