Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bummer

A fellow http://guatparentstobe.blogspot.com blog buddy called PGN today and found out that they have been in for a while now and are already past the first reviewer. I was so excited for them and very hopeful since they recieved PA the same day we did. Can you see where this is headed? Well I decided to call too fully expecting to hear similar good news. Well you know what they say about assuming?? I was shocked to find out there is no record of our file in PGN yet!! BUMMER BUMMER. I emailed FTIA right away. Ten days between PA and PGN entrance is not out of what they consider to be a normal time frame but they are going to check with our lawyer and get back to us.

I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Emily and hopefully I will have better news soon.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks Tracy! I know you will be in soon and out even faster!!!!

Emily