Thursday, March 13, 2008

Friday Flashback

I am feeling kind of sad that Alex will be 6 in less than two weeks! Where has the time gone. It seems like it was just yesterday he was as small as Anika and totally dependent on us. Now he is in school all day and reading! I was looking through all my old pictures tonight and found a few that I wanted to post. These two are from October and November of 2003. Alex was 18 and 19 months old in these pictures. What I find the most amazing are his facial expressions. That is how he still looks when he is happy. I am so glad that some things don't change. I love you Alex!! Mom







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! You're right...I've seen that face before. They grow too fast, huh??

Steph said...

What a cutie pie!!!! Oh yes, that smile is so infectious!!

Victoria and Joe said...

They just don't stay little long enough do they? He is such a precious little guy though..

Cindy said...

So cute!! They just grow so fast....

Bobbi said...

OH My God, what a little cutie!!

Where does the time go? How do we stop time?

Katie said...

What a handsome boy he was and is !!