Monday, March 24, 2008

6 Years Old!!!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!!!!!

Today you are 6 years old. I love you more than the sun, more than the moon, more than the stars, more than the universe. I am so proud of you zee zee. You are such a nice kid and so smart. I love how much you cherish your sister. I love your sense of humor and how you care so much about every living thing. I was not there 6 years ago when you were born but I was already waiting and dreaming about you. You were born in my heart and will always be my son. I am so thankful everyday that I am your Mom.
xoxoxoxoxo
Mom

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Tracy,

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me the sweet comment about Bryant. I think he's pretty cute myself :)

Your two kids are both darling. I love how happy they both look. Anika's smile makes me grin from ear to ear.

Hope you don't mind if I check back often.

-Jenny
www.therandolphfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!! Doesn't the time just fly?

Donna said...

Crying!! That was so sweet!

Happy birthday BIG boy!!

Bobbi said...

Your words made my cry. What a wonderful note to your son.

Happy Birthday Alex!!! Six years old makes you such a big boy!!! Hope you have a great day.

Steph said...

Happy birthday, sweet boy!!! I hope it was very special!

The Fox Family said...

Happy Birthday, you sweet, sweet, beautiful boy!!!! Your family could not be more proud of you or more lucky to have you in our lives! I just know that this is going to be the BEST year yet!

XOXOXO,
Sarah

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Alex!

Dena said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Beth said...

YAY! Happy Birthday, Alex!!!
Your mom made me cry with her sweet note to you... your mom and dad sure do think the world of you! What did you do for your birthday?? Sam says Happy Birthday, too.

Frances said...

What a sweet post, Tracy. Alex is sooooo adorable. Happy Birthday!!!