Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring is here!




After Alex got home from school we decided to go out and enjoy the warm weather. I told him to go ahead and I would get Anika ready. When I came out I found him on the blanket reading his favorite book in the sun. Anika was so excited to sit on the blanket with him and rediscover the grass. It was a really nice time with both of them. Such a simple moment that filled me with joy. Alex and I talked for so long about " when your sister is here we will..." and this was one of the things we talked about. Happy!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

What a perfect moment!!!! This is what life is all about...sunshine, good books, bubbles, and just hangin' out!

Cindy said...

Such a precious moment! Enjoying the sunshine, with bubbles and good book, hanging out with your family!