Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thankful


Kboy is really loving school this week. He was not excited about it on tues saying he was bored last week. This week he is not bored and loves to go. I am so thankful that he is happy about it. It is hard for me to send him and his jumping up and down with excitement as the bus comes makes it much easier to watch the bus go down the street. That being said it is a huge change for me. I am lucky to be a stay at home mom. My life the last 5 years has been with him. I got together with a few friends this week without our kids. It was strange for us all.


I had to email Kboys teacher last night. He has not been getting milk at lunch. I am not sure why I have been sending the money and he brings it home saying that he can't figure out how to buy it. I send water now to make sure he is not thirsty. Any how his teacher is going to make sure he has it today and also said this "Kboy is a lovely and great boy! I feel so privileged to have him in class. He is a very good boy in school and he is bright...."


I am so proud of him!! I am very thankful he has a teacher that likes him so much. What a wonderful blessing to get that email. She knows how hard this has been for me. I am so excited that he is doing well.
I love you my star and I am so thankful that I am your Mommy.



No comments: