Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday Pictures





We had such a wonderful trip to see family last week. We were able to go Wednesday-Sunday this year which made it much less rushed than it normally is. I have so many great pictures. These are only a few. The top one is K-boy with his uncle and great-grandpa. Kboy is starting to read and he jumped onto his great-grandpa's lap to read him a book. It was such a neat moment. Finally Kboy and Daddy today at lunch. I will add more later I need to get Kboy in the tub....

2 comments:

The Fox Family said...

I LOVE that picture of Grandpa and Kboy reading. It really is beautiful. Your kid could not be cuter - really. I'm glad you had a nice, not so rushed trip. I'll check in for more pics later!

Sarah

Emily said...

It's so great to be able to spend such quality time with family....I bet you are SO excited to add Anika in those pics! SOON!!! :-)

Emily