Thursday, August 23, 2007

A few Germany Pictures

We had such a wonderful trip to visit my inlaws. Kboy did fantastic on the trip and dealing with the time change. This was the last big trip as a family of 3 and I was able to stop obsessing about Anika's adoption and enjoy some good quality time with Kboy and my husband. We did so many fun side trips, the beach, a wildlife park where we got to hand feed deer and a kids amusment park. It was such a good break for us. Kboy starts all day K next week and I am going to miss him so so much. It might work out that we get a new picture of Anika on his first day of school. I am going to be a mess. How can it be that the baby I met in the Marriot Lobby 5 years ago is going to be in school and gone "all day" I just can't stop the tears. Much love to you my cherished one. Mommy is so so proud.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Looks like you guys had a blast. Hope your big boy is loving school!!

Emily said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Your little guy is adorable. :-)

Emily
www.guatparentstobe.blogspot.com