Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Pictures







I am not sure how to catch up with all that has been going on since I last posted. Summer has been really fun and hectic. I am trying to take the kids as many places as I can. It is not easy with Anika's age to do some of the things that Alex would like but I think it has been a fun summer for him so far. It sure is flying by fast. I wanted to post these so that the kids Grandparents could see the pictures we had done yesterday. Only a few more weeks until our fist big family vacation with Anika.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Oh wow!!! I just love 'em!! THey came out great. I can't believe your eally have a SEVEN year old!! He is such a doll....but I NEVER want Austin and Logan to get that big! lol

Anika just keeps getting more and more precious! I'm so excited for yall's vacation! What fun!

Beth said...

These are so great! I think you may have inspired me to get some done! I love the idea of having them pose with their ages. :)

Anika looks so happy, and Alex is as handsome as ever.

I think we are having the same kind of summer... lots going on, and trying to fit a lot in. It's fun for sure, but going way too fast! Glad you got some good news and are staying put!

Bobbi said...

Love the pictures!! You are lucky they were so cooperative