Sunday, January 11, 2009

Together







Alex and Anika are spending more and more time together. It is such an amazing thing to see their relationship grow. Tonight Alex was showing Anika how to use her Tadoodles Art Station that she got from her Grandma. He is very patient and caring with her. She adores him like no one else. Alex has Spanish this year as part of his school day. He has a 15 minute Spanish time twice a week. He has learned so much already this year. He is now counting with Anika and teaching her body parts and colors. He started doing this on his own and I am trying to get him to teach me. He seems to like to talk to Anika in Spanish alone. It is like a shared secret between them. I am really Thankful for both of my wonderful precious kids.

3 comments:

Steph said...

What a sweet post. Your children are definitely so precious. I love the picture of Alex showing Anika how to color. What a wonderful big brother! And, I love that he is learning Spanish and sharing with Anika! They definitely have a very special connection.

Bobbi said...

Oh, that is great they are close. I can see his adoration in his face. How sweet he likes to speak to her in Spanish.

They are adorable. Both are getting so big, and changing so much

Kimberly said...

That is so sweet! I used to love when my brother and I had little secrets just between us. They are too cute together!