Thursday, June 19, 2008

We are still here

We are still here just not blogging very much lately. We did go to our new/old town the weekend before last and found a nice house. I am very happy about the house. I really hope it doesn't take to long to sell our house here. I am still sad about leaving. We have made some great friends here. Today we met with our friends who's boys are also from Guatemala. It was so special to find them here when we moved in. I am going to really miss them. We went through two adoptions together. Both of the little one's have come home within the time we have lived here. Take a look at these four...

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

So glad you are back. Like the new blog look. I can imagine the move is very emotional.

Great pic of all of you.

Good luck selling your house. It is a tough time for seller's I hear.

Steph said...

Welcome back! I have been stalking your blog for any news. Change is tough. Leaving good friends is so hard.

Best of luck with selling your home!

Cindy said...

I'm glad that you havwe found a house. Hope your current house sells quickly. Great pic of you and the four kids!

Victoria and Joe said...

Glad you found a house so quickly.I hope everythign else about the move goes as smoothly...

Amy said...

What an adorable picture...I hope your house sells quickly and you can get on with your newest adventure.

Unknown said...

Great pics of smiling faces!!!