Thursday, January 10, 2008

Surprise Baby Shower!





WOW! What a fun surprise for me this morning! There are a group of us that meet every week for coffee now that our kids are in Kindergarten. I met most of these friends last year when our kids were in preschool together. They have known each other longer since I have only lived here 18 months or so.. Well it was our usual day and time for coffee so I didn't think anything of it as I drove over to my friend Becky's house. I went inside and saw pink baby gifts sitting in the corner. OH WOW. They even invited a few other of my friends also!! It was really a special morning for me. I am blessed to have such nice friends. Thank you all for a wonderful day and for making me feel so welcome in town. Check out this diaper cake made by my friend Shari! Thank you Becky for hosting and making it a special day for me.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

How nice! Looks like you had a great time!

I just went back and read your updated post on the ff communication. Glad you got that cleared up and are feeling better! :)

Cindy said...

How sweet!! It sounds like you had a great time.

Beth said...

Oooooohhhhh!!! How nice! I am so glad you were treated to such a special morning. :)

Gail said...

What fun!!
Gail

Steph said...

What a wonderful surprise!!! Happy day!!

Emily said...

How thoughful of your friends! The cake looks beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful time and enjoyed every minute....it won't be long now before you're goin' to GUAT!! :-)

Emily

Bobbi said...

What a great way to start your day! It's nice to have such great friends

The Fox Family said...

I'm so glad that you had such a great time and have such sweet friends! The diaper cake looks amazing.

XOXO,
Sarah