Monday, December 3, 2007

I've been Tagged

Sorry about that lack of hyperlinks in this post. I can't get it to work.
Can anyone tell me how? :)



I've been tagged by Beth http://www.peachesncinnamon.blogspot.com/

4 jobs I have held:
Cruise Line Desk Job
Recruiter
Retail
Mom (By far my favorite)

4 movies watched more than once:

The American President
Notting Hill
Top Gun
Bourne Identity

4 TV Shows I watch faithfully:

The Amazing Race
Numbers
Providence

4 places I have vacationed:

Germany
Paris
Bermuda
London

4 Favorite Foods:
Pizza
Chinese
Mexican
Coffee (is that a food? it is for me)



Places I'd rather be:

Guatemala...duh (ditto Beth)
Florida
Europe
but really did I say Guatemala yet???


Hobbies I have:
surfing the net
taking pictures
surfing the net again....


Thanks for the Tag Beth. It was good to keep my mind off the wait while we as you put it so nicely wait.... I am waiting to see your out post!! You have to be close. In the mean time I tag Sarah.

http://thefoxscub.blogspot.com/2006/12/julianna-morgan.html


I have some nice pictures to share from our Holiday decorating day on Saturday. Christmas with a 5 year old is a total total joy! Those of you waiting for your first babies oh are you in for a treat. I can't wait to do it all again.
Take care
Tracy






Friday, November 30, 2007

No comments: